And...for any who may wonder...
I got a taste of my own medicine.
About 2 months ago, Sierra came up
to me going *snip*snip*snip*.
Yes, a nice chunck of hair was missing
from one side of her head (in front).
So...I have evened it out giving her bangs.
I did this when I was 4!
A little girl must do what a little girl does!
*****************************************
We enjoyed our long weekend at the beach.
Went to WonderWorks, Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse,
did some shopping, and met with some great friends!!!
View from our hotel room - Pic 1
Hugs to Rufus on her new bike from the Ross kids (thank you!)
Nothing like using a turkey baster as a prop
Swimming with daddy
Another view from our room - Pic 2
Happy trails...
Bubble lab at WonderWorks
Sierra sitting on a seat while Loren
uses the pulley system to lift her.

1 comment:
awe, looks like fun! and even dispite your feelings.... Sierra's hair looks cute! Kirsten did that one time, cutting the front at SCALP level. I thought it would NEVER grow out!! hugs to you!
Post a Comment